Senior Manager Panel Discussion
Save The Date!
The CCPAA is proudly to launch our Mentoring Program, starting with the “Manager Panel Discussion” on May 10,2015.
The early bird registration will be starting on April 20th to May 1st 2015, with the admission cost at $10 for members and $20 for non-members. After May 1st 2015, the admission will be at $20 for members and $30 for non-members.
Whether you are a student, new graduate, job seeker, accounting or finance professional, this is your opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge and receive first-hand information from various industry leaders.
What can you gain from this seminar?
The accounting and finance is a competitive profession which requires individuals to have solid knowledge and experience to succeed. During this event, you will have an opportunity to meet with top senior managers from Fortune 500 companies and Government Agency to share their experiences in their career progression and insights of the required skills set to be successful.
1) We only select the best professionals with years of experience to assist our members in success to develop their career paths
2) We understand that real-time interaction is important for our members and it facilitates a better visual learning
3) We assist our members to obtain the cutting edge knowledge in the private and public sectors.
Mentor List & Bio
1. Vivian Hu, MBA CFA CMA, Senior Manager, Performance Measurement & Attribution at an Investment Management company that is one of 10 largest retirement funds in the world
Ivey Business School at Western University, MBA
2. Fang Li, CPA (NH), Service Finance Manager & FP&AGE Hitachi Nuclear Energy
- BBA. Accounting, Minor in Economics, University of Toronto
- Service Finance Manager & FP&A , GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy Canada (since 2012)
- Corporate Auditor, GE (2010 – 2012)
- GE Financial Management Program, GE Canada (2008 – 2012)
- Finance Intern, GE Multilin (2006 – 2007)
- Leader, CCPAA Mentoring Program
3. Hwelen Young, CIA, CPA, CGA, ACCA, Senior Internal Auditor eHealth Ontario
- Senior Internal Auditor, eHealth Ontario (since 2013)
- Senior Analyst, Governance, Risk & Controls, SNC-Lavalin Operations & Maintenance (2012 – 2013)
- Senior Manager, Assurance Advisory, Young & Associates, CGAs (2011 – 2012)
- Manager, Internal Audit, The Cambie Malones Group (2009 – 2010)
- Controller, Nishimoto Trading (2003 – 2008)
- Senior Internal Auditor, Core Pacific – Yamaichi Securities Corporation (1997 – 2002)
- Travelling, walking and shopping
4. Angela Rouse, CPA, CA, Supervisor, Finance-Capital Planning& Reporting, Toronto Hydro
- Supervisor, Finance – Capital Planning& Reporting at Toronto Hydro (since 2014)
- Finance manager, Distribution Operations (2013 – 2014)
- Supervisor, Finance – Capital Services (2011 – 2012)
- Supervisor, Financial reporting (2011)
- Senior financial analyst IFRS (2009 – 2011)
- Manager, Deloitt & Touche (2003 – 2009)
5. Sisi Zhuang, Senior Analyst, Corporate Compliance, eHealth Ontario
- BBA. Finance, University of Toronto (2007 – 2011)
- Senior Analyst, Corporate Compliance, eHealth Ontario (since 2015)
- Manager, Fraud Programs, Interac Association (2014 – 2015)
- Analyst, Fraud Risk Management, Western Union (2012 – 2014)
- Specialist, Questrade (2011 – 2012)
6. Jane Li, CIA, Risk and Assurance Consultant, Ontario Internal Audit Division, Treasury Board Secretariat
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Chinese Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Master of Management and Professional Accounting, Rotman Business School, University of Toronto
Over 20 years diversified financial management, program analysis and accounting /auditing experience in both private and public sectors, including:
- Current work experience as Risk and Assurance Consultant at Ontario Internal Audit Division, Treasury Board Secretariat
- Previous work experience as Manager/Senior Risk Consultant at KPMG LLP
- Previous work experience as Auditor at Office of Auditor General of Ontario, as well as Tax Auditor at Ministry of Finance, Corporation Tax Branch
- Co-op work experience as financial analyst with RBC, Canada, and PwC LLP
7. Priya Mukherjee SHRM, SWP, CMBA, Manager, Strategic Workforce Planning & Analysis eHealth Ontario
- Over 15 years experience as a Human Resource Generalist
- Manager, eHealth (since 2012)
- Organizational development, strategic planning, community theater, professional networking, international travel, gourmet cooking, reading novels, listening to music.
8. Michelle Tran, CPA, CA,
- Michelle is a Manager in the assurance practice at Grant Thornton LLP. She started her career in the public practice in 2008 and has been involved in assurance services for not-for-profit organizations and charities for a number of years. Michelle specializes in audit and risk management for public sector, including charities, missions, societies and private clubs.
Early Bird Ticket will open till May 1st
Member can register though “My Seminar”, $ 10
Non Member can register through the link below, $ 20