- Anyone is eligible to apply for the membership if and only if he/she commits to the Mission Statements, agrees to abide by the Bylaws of the CCPAA and will pay membership due. In addition, the candidate is required to keep a good standing of any professional designation including accounting, auditing, finance and taxation background or pursuing any related professional designation. The membership application and any exemption(s) of the above requirements are subject to the approval of the Executive Committee.
- A member may withdraw from the CCPAA by delivering a written notice to the Executive Committee of the CCPAA.
- A member needs to keep active membership status by paying membership due on an annual basis. Failure to maintain active status may result in the loss of membership.
- A member may be required at any time to withdraw from the CCPAA by a vote of three-fourths (3/4) at executive committee of the CCPAA.
Member Rights and Duties
- Members can vote at the CCPAA all general meetings.
- Members can access any services for the members provided by the CCPAA.
- Members with active membership status for more than one year can be elected to the Board of Directors.
- A member can be disciplined for any misconduct that violates the Bylaws by the means specified by the Executive Committee or the Board of Directors. The member is entitled to the right to request a review on any dispute or disciplinary action within the CCPAA by the Board of Arbitration.
- The CCPAA is incorporated in Ontario, Canada. Members must obey all the related regulations and laws of Canada and Province of Ontario.
- Members should observe their own organization standard of ethical codes and professionalism.
- Members are not allowed to express opinions or to sign any documents on behalf of the CCPAA without authorization of the Board of Directors or the Executive Committee.
Professional Membership is for Individuals who are interested in or employed in accounting, auditing and taxation or the related areas, including banking, investment, insurance, education institutions, government agencies, etc. CCPAA professional membership equips you with the information, resources, and networks you need to expand your career development opportunities.
Annual Membership Classification
- New Application: $40
- Renewal: $25
- New/Renewal: $10
1. Make sure you register with your legal full name for CPD certification issuance.
2. Membership fees are not refundable;
3. All events and seminar fees are not refundable. However, special consideration will be given to certain circumstances that the fee may be eligible for credit with 48 hours notice prior to the event starting time.
4. If you have any question, please contact us first before you register membership.