Senior Manager Panel Discussion
Save The Date!
The CCPAA is proudly to launch our Mentoring Program, starting with the “Manager Panel Discussion” on May 10, 2015.
The early bird registration will be starting on April 20th to May 1st 2015, with the admission cost at $10 for members and $20 for non-members. After May 1st 2015, the admission will be at $20 for members and $30 for non-members.
Whether you are a student, new graduate, job seeker, an accounting or finance professional, this is your opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge and receive first-hand information from various industry leaders.
What can you gain from this seminar?
The accounting and finance is a competitive profession which requires individuals to have solid knowledge and experience to succeed. During this event, you will have an opportunity to meet with top senior managers from Fortune 500 companies and Government Agency to share their experiences in their career progression and insights of the required skills set to be successful.
1) We only select the best professionals with years of experience to assist our members in success to develop their career paths
2) We understand that real-time interaction is important for our members and it facilitates a better visual learning
3) We assist our members to obtain the cutting edge knowledge in the private and public sectors.
- Vivian Hu, MBA CFA CMA, Senior Manager, Performance Measurement & Attribution at an Investment Management company that is one of 10 largest retirement funds in the world
- Fang Li, CPA (NH), Service Finance Manager & FP&AGE Hitachi Nuclear Energy
- Hwelen Young, CIA, CPA, CGA, ACCA, Senior Internal Auditor eHealth Ontario
- Angela Rouse, CPA, CA, Supervisor, Finance-Capital Planning& Reporting, Toronto Hydro
- Sisi Zhuang, Senior Analyst, Corporate Compliance, eHealth Ontario
- Jane Li, CIA, Risk and Assurance Consultant, Ontario Internal Audit Division, Treasury Board Secretariat
- Priya Mukherjee SHRM, SWP, CMBA, Manager, Strategic Workforce Planning & Analysis eHealth Ontario
- Daniel Chou, CPA, CGA, ACCA, Supervisor, Toronto Hydro
- To be announced soon
- To be announced soon
Address: Room 308/309, YMCA Metro Hall, 55 John St. Toronto,ON, M5V 3C6
Time: 12:00 pm-3:30 pm
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Registration & Networking
1:00 pm – 1:10 pm – CPA Ontario Info Session
1:10 pm – 2:00 pm – Panel Discussion
2:00 pm – 2:10 pm – Break
2:10 pm – 2:40 pm – Group Discussion Section 1
2:40 pm – 3:10 pm – Group Discussion Section 2
3:10 pm – 3:30 pm – Open Discussion & Networking
Coffee & Refreshment are provided during the networking time!
Information in Chinese version , please click （中文信息 请点击）： http://r.xiumi.us/board/v3/2bVt7/923439
If you are a CCPAA member, please login to register for discounted tickets.
Login -> member -> view profile -> my seminar -> RSVP
or view the instruction here:
click RSVP first –> fill in your information –>RSVP (Paypal);
JOIN CCPAA: www.ccpaa.ca/joinmembership for seminars, job opportunities and more!
CCPAA LinkedIn group: