Dear CCPAA friends,
On behalf of Canadian-Chinese Professional Accountants Association (CCPAA), I am pleased to invite you to our 8th Annual Conference “Canada China Trade”.
- Date & Time: Sunday, November 6, 2016, 10:00 am-4:00 pm
- Venue: Richmond Ball Room, Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel & Suites (9005 Leslie St, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1B2)
- Lunch and coffee are included
- Price: Member-$50; Non-member-$60
October 30, 11:59 pmextend due to high demand, please register ASAP before the ticket is run out again
Today, we have a great opportunity in international trade between Canada and China. As per announced exploratory talks, between Chinese Premier Li Keqiang and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, on September 22, free trade will begin with the goal of doubling trade between the two countries by 2025. We are proud of our invitations including business owners, managers, industry elites, bankers and accountants. These keynote characters will provide valuable insights into the “Canada China Trade” as the following framework:
- Overview of Economic: Global, Canada & China
- Legal corporate structure
- International tax
- International banking
- International wealth transfer
- Doing business in Canada vs. in China
CCPAA has successfully held 7 Annual Conferences with over thousand participants. This year (2016), we are inviting 150 potential guests and YOU. CPA certificate holder will be honored 5 Professional Development Credit Hours.
Non-member uses the link below; member logs into “profile” and chooses “my seminar”.
0 responses on "CCPAA 8th Annual Conference"