VBA stands for Visual Basic for Applications, an event-driven programming language from Microsoft that is now predominantly used with Microsoft office applications such as MS Excel, MS Outlook, and MS Access. VBA is a powerful tool that can significantly improve working efficiency and accuracy.
Following the widely acclaimed VBA introductory webinar hosted in December 2021, CCPAA-ON now brings the introduction to Task Automation for people interested in VBA but with limited programming knowledge.
The workshop prepares you for the world of VBA programming by:
- Introduce various data types, syntax and common debugging methodology.
- Easy and Replicable Excel VBA codes that you can directly use for your work
- Write triggers, loops, function and if statements to enhance your productivity.
- Interact with multiple spreadsheets and extract data to a central location
- How to edit excel and generate pdf bulk
- How to use VBA to send emails and attached files automatically
Manager, TD Wealth Operations
Date: Thursday, April 21, 2022
Time: 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm EDT (registration starts at 6:45 pm)
Session Format: Online Webinar
Cost: Member: Free; Non-member: $15
CPD Credit: 1.0 Hour
Enrolment Limit: 80 People