Dear CCPAA friends,
We cordially invite you to our 10th CCPAA annual conference. The topic of this conference is: “Blockchain: how would it change the world”. Please join us for discussions around this new technology and its potential impact from multiple aspects, including accounting, taxation, business, financial services, and laws and regulations.
- Date & Time: Sunday, October 21, 2018, 10:30 am-4:30 pm
- Venue: Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel & Suites
- 9005 Leslie St, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1B2 (Leslie/Highway 7)
- Lunch and light refreshments will be provided
- Early Bird Price (by October 14): Member $75; Non-member $85
- Regular Price (from October 15): Member $95, non-member $105
CCPAA has successfully held nine Annual Conferences with over thousands of participants. This year (2018), we are inviting 150 potential guests and YOU to celebrate our 10th anniversary.
- Don’t miss the great opportunity to learn, share, and network!
- Designated CPA will be granted 5 Professional Development Credit Hours (CPD).
- Member please log in to “My Profile” and register under “My Seminar” tab
- Non-member registration link: