Financial Planning & Analysis Seminar Proposal
Canadian-Chinese Professional Accountants Association (CCPAA) will be hosting a seminar on Financial Planning & Analysis on Sunday, April 23rd 2017 at the Fairview Mall Library from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
In our continuous changing corporate world, internal financial planning and analysis played a major role to provide meaningful information for management team in assist for their decision-making process.
This seminar is ideally for accounting professional who would like to gain greater understanding of the financial planning process and the role of financial analysts in today’s business world.
We are delighted to have invited three speakers who work in Public, Private and Government Sector to discuss their role as Financial Analyst. We will be focus on the following topics:
– Discuss the Government full fiscal cycle such as business planning, fiscal oversight, controllership and financial statements reporting
– Discuss the methodologies of financial analysis such as budget vs. actual variance
– Explore the role of financial analyst include the responsibilities of an analysts in management reporting, required skilled sets and lastly the pro and cons.
- Ning (Roy) Gao , CPA,CGA, who is Senior Financial Analyst at Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care
- Githu Mundenchira, CPA, CMA, who is Senior Financial Analyst at Toronto Hydro in the Capital Planning Area
- Yu Fei Liu, CPA,CMA, who is a Senior Financial Analyst at Livingston International.
1:30 pm – 1:45 pm – Registration
1:45 pm – 2:30 pm – Ning (Roy) Gao , CPA,CGA
2:30 pm – 2:35 pm – Break
2:35 pm – 3:20 pm – Githu Mundenchira, CPA, CMA
3:20 pm – 3:25 pm – Break
3:25 pm – 4:10 pm – Yu Fei Liu, CPA,CMA
4:10 pm – 4:30 pm – Networking
Fairview Mall Library, 2nd Floor Room 2
35 Fairview Mall Dr. North York, ON, M2J 4S4
- Language: English
- Water and Coffee will be provided
- Seat imitation be 35-40 person. Maximum space available 40 person.
- PD Hour: 3
- Fees: $20 for Non-Member; $10 for Member; $5 for Volunteer